Monday, November 18, 2013

Book signing and Fortune's Pawn update!

Just a quick note to let everyone know I'm going to be part of Barnes & Nobel's Discovery Friday this Friday, Nov 22 at 7:00 at the B&N in Athens, GA!

I'm pretty sure 99.99999999% of ya'll don't live in Georgia, but don't worry. I'm lining up several more events over the next year that will hopefully take me closer to your neck of the woods. That said, if you do happen to be in town this Friday, please do stop by. I would be absolutely delighted to talk to you!

In other news, the launch for FORTUNE'S PAWN has been pretty freaking epic and I could not be more pleased. For everyone who didn't see me losing my shit on Twitter, here's a bunch of links to things that happened over the last 2 weeks!


Thank you everyone for making FORTUNE'S PAWN such a huge success!! This series is off to a running start, far better than I ever could have hoped, and I owe it all to you, my readers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I can't wait to get you a sample of HONOR'S KNIGHT! :D

<3s forever="" p="">Rachel

1 comment:

Jim Rhodes said...

I've missed this session. Maybe next time. Have you heard of this critical essay service? Try it out!